De Oosterhof Mon Tahaya VG-85-NL VG-86-MS 2yr.
(Montross x Mccutchen x Colby x FBI x Boliver)
Top Ranking GTPI Cow in Europe! (12/17)
D.O.B.March 29, 2015
Production Records1st test: 43 kg Milk!
Genomic ResultUS 12/17 GTPI +2649 / NM $ 726 / PTAT +2.60 [ Details ]
- The former #2 GTPI Cow in Europe (4/17)!!
- Her Victory dtr is the #1 GTPI Victory in Europe! (12/17)
- From a very different maternal line: Mc Cutchen x Colby x FBI x Boliver
- Dam is the sister to the successful sires Tango, Tastum, Teacher & Tuffy
- Dam is the full sister to Buiner McKayne @ Ascol
- From a great American cow family from Clear-Echo Holsteins
- Top 50 GTPI Cow in Europe! (12/17)
- Same Family as the huge mating sires Tarrino and Thonmaker!
US 12/17 GTPI +2574 / PTAT +1.36
(s. IHG VICTORY-ET )
Buiner Mc Taya VG-85-NL 2yr.
- Sister to Tango, Tatum, Tuffy, Teacher & more
- Sister sold for $ 100.000 & $ 82.000
Ms Welcome Colby Taya-ET VG-88-USA GMD DOM
4-10 3x 184d 11.939kgM 3.6% 427F 2.8% 340P
Clear-Echo FBI 1461-ET EX-90-USA
- 1 Excellent & 4 VG dtrs in the USA to date
4th Clear-Echo 2635 Bol 1204-ET VG-88-USA DOM
5th Clear-Echo Addisn Thea 635 VG-85-USA 2yr. GMD DOM
6th Clear-Echo Matt Thea 380-ET GP-USA
7th Clear-Echo Lake Thea EX-90-USA
8th Caernarvon Thor Shea EX-90-USA
9th Cabin-Run Mark Star VG-86-USA GMD DOM
10th Gay-Ridge Spirit Stacey VG-86-USA GMD DOM